Monday, June 4, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday

FMM: Quick and Easy


From Kenlie's blog:  All The Weigh


1. When is your birthday?  February 12

2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?  Mailed it?  I don't remember.  I just wrote a letter to my niece who graduated high school. 

3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?  Nothing healthy;

4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live?  Fierce Bad Rabbit

5. What is the last song you listened to?  Already Home by Marc Cohn

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose?  Italian

7. Does anything on your body hurt right now?  No;

8. What’s your favorite sports team?  College?  Iowa Hawkeyes.  I don't have a favorite pro team.

9. How often do you watch the news?  Watch, almost never.  Read?  Everyday.

10. Do you wear glasses?  Yes, since I was 9.  I need them, can't live without 'em...

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

Josh! I'm so glad you're back! Please stick around...You don't have to be or do anything to be my friend, and I'm confident that I speak for most bloggers. We miss you.

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE TODAY!

Natalie said...

We'd love to hear abou how your life is going, even if you haven't been focusing on the diet & exercise. Life isn't just about losing weight!